'Hungry and tired yet Happy and Satisfied'My state now can be put in the above words after the first day of decoration at the ODC. Months of preparation and the sheer enthusiasm of all helped the dream come true.
It has been one of the most comprehensively planned events in my life. It all began two months back – with a simple suggestion to celebrate Christmas in the ODC. As days passed, the hunger to make this celebration, a big one, grew. And today, when I look around, I am overwhelmed by what I see around.
We had actually started planning for Christmas long time back. We had held meetings in the conference room, at the PL’s desk and even through phone, regarding the various items to be purchased, events to be organised and other action plans that need to be executed. Many people in the ODC were actively involved in putting it all together. I’ll name them one by one:












Construction Phase
.
.
.
Friday, Dec 22, 2007, 15:30 P.M

Together we achieve more
All the celebrations were over and we came together to take a snap of all the associates in the ODC. It was of great pleasure when Shanoo Maniyar, the GL of the project, and Sanjay Sharma, BRM, joined us for the snap.

Some Heading
From left to right: Naveena, Niranjan, Saju (Me), Binayak, Sameer, Sajith, Suchitra.
Cutting the cakeChristmas Father cuts the plum cake embedded with lots of nuts and lined with soft cream and honey drops.
Enjoying the Feast
.
.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment